To be eligible for Q5 rate reimbursement (aka "Price Match"), you’ll need to meet the following conditions:
- Your car rental pickup and return dates must match the reservation(s) cancelled by Silvercar due to the manufacturer voluntary recall of our Audi Q5 SUV.
- Your rental location must be in the same market as your cancelled Silvercar reservation.
- Your car rental must be in the same car class (e.g. an Audi Q5 is comparable to a mid-size SUV) as your cancelled Silvercar rental.
- The maximum reimbursement on any cancelled reservation is $250 up to a maximum of two reservations per Silvercar customer.
- The reimbursement will be in the form of an Amazon.com Gift Card only, which will be sent to the email address on your Silvercar account. Unused gift card amounts will not be refunded.
- The reimbursement will be based on the difference between the "estimated total" on your Silvercar booking confirmation (at the time the reservation was canceled by Silvercar) and the "estimated total" on the final invoice upon completion of the "replacement" rental – not including fuel, insurance (if not included on the original Silvercar booking confirmation), one-way rental, cleaning, toll fees, or traffic violation tickets. Additional exclusions may apply.
Any tampering, reproduction, or edits to receipts will be rejected.
Additional paperwork may be requested to fulfill the request.
Please allow up to 14 days for the request to be processed and, if eligible, your gift card (s) to be issued.
All requests must be submitted by 10/31/19 to be eligible for reimbursement.
Please provide the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach the original Silvercar booking confirmation email
- Attach the final receipt or invoice for your replacement car rental
- Note the Silvercar confirmation (as listed on the Silvercar email booking confirmation)
- Note the "estimated total "of your Silvercar rental