No, your credit card will be charged when you begin your rental. At the time of rental, we will authorize your credit card up to the amount of the estimated total charges plus an additional security deposit of $200. Silvercar will authorize the release of any excess reserve (i.e., the $200 security deposit) upon the completion of your rental. Please be aware that your card issuer’s rules apply, so the release of any excess reserve by Silvercar may not be processed by your card issuer immediately upon the return of the vehicle.
Articles in this section
- As a LUMINA resident, how can I reserve an Audi with Silvercar?
- How far in advance do I need to make my reservation as a LUMINA resident?
- How long can I reserve an Audi for?
- As a LUMINA resident, can I book outside of normal operating hours?
- Where do I pick up and return my Audi from the LUMINA residence garage?
- I’m running late for my reservation! What should I do?
- Can another person drive the vehicle?
- Can I cancel my reservation?
- Is insurance included with my Silvercar rental at LUMINA?
- What are the accepted payment methods?