What if I have an international Driver's License?

If you have a non-U.S. driver’s license, Silvercar requires that you present driver’s license and your official passport from the same country, in order to rent a Silvercar for the first time. The concierge will request to see these when you arrive at the Silvercar location.

Have more questions? Submit a request